Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €607 ($654) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)