Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23394 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €666 (2,848 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)