Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €421 (1,820 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)