Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,054 (Php67,495) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)