Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €454 (Php23,819) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (32 minutes ago)