Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,059 (Php65,696) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)