Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01671 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,056 (Php63,211) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (35 minutes ago)