Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €446 (Php24,313) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)