Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €667 (£582) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)