Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,474 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)