Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €828 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)