Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,268 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)