Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €525 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)