Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,036 (CHF 2,211) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (41 minutes ago)