Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,292 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)