Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €848 ($1,043) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)