Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €477 (518 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)