Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €669 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (36 minutes ago)