Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,081 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)