Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,087 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)