Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01735 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €651 (RD$ 37,511) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)