Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,391 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)