Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,495 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)