Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €952 (37,111 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)