Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €599 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (26 minutes ago)