Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €226 (₨25,585) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)