Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,330 ($1,424) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)