Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €597 ($633) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)