Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26332 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,081 (4,106 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)