Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25535 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,108 (4,338 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)