Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €690 (CH$493,294) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)