Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,013 (CH$750,331) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (37 minutes ago)