Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €475 (ARS $13,607) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)