Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €459 (ARS $11,379) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)