Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €427 (ARS $13,420) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)