Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06092 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €244 (ARS $4,007) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (31 minutes ago)