Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04961 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €434 (Mex$ 8,755) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)