Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04439 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €597 (Mex$ 13,451) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)