Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €390 (Mex$ 8,562) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)