Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13517 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €461 ($b3,409) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)