Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13567 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €371 ($b2,738) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)