Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,259 ($1,483) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)