Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,114 ($1,314) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)