Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03954 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €350 (L 8,844) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (37 minutes ago)