Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,185 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)