Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €536 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)