Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,652 (¥211,286) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)