Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,549 (¥206,886) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (43 minutes ago)