Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,385 (¥182,633) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)