Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,275 (Dinar 449) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)