Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.937 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €991 (Dinar 338) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)