Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.733 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,259 (Dinar 461) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)