Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.706 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,467 (Dinar 542) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)