Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.058 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €702 (Dinar 230) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)