Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.905 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,534 (Dinar 528) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)