Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01465 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €351 (руб 23,981) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)