Cost of living comparison between Kurgan, Russia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01467 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €344 (руб 23,437) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)