Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €736 in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)