Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €890 in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (37 minutes ago)