Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17822 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,116 (GH₵6,262) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)