Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €611 (¥73,799) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)