Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,584 (292,900 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)