Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,437 (278,961 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)