Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21451 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,323 (RM6,167) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)