Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20098 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €796 (RM3,962) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (41 minutes ago)