Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €427 (RM2,022) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (37 minutes ago)