Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20135 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €833 (RM4,139) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)