Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €519 (RM2,486) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)