Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,925 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20961 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €419 (RM2,001) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)