Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €387 (11,311₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)