Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €309 (37,966 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)