Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €643 (76,296 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)