Cost of living comparison between Kruševac, Serbia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00813 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €295 (36,251 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (34 minutes ago)