Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €654 (77,906 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)