Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11307 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,362 (kr 12,047) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)