Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10567 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,885 (kr 17,837) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)