Cost of living comparison between Kozhikode, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €298 (₨21,692) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)