Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12129 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €879 (HK$7,247) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)