Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11911 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €876 (HK$7,356) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)