Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,067 (699,618 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)