Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,157 (758,066 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (21 minutes ago)