Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)