Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20525 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €817 (RM3,982) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)