Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €422 (₨29,773) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)