Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €289 (₨21,014) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)