Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21543 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €877 (RM4,073) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)