Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20899 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €738 (RM3,532) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)