Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01619 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €706 (Php43,609) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)