Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01558 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €663 (Php42,572) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)