Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €528 (¥64,817) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)