Cost of living comparison between Koriyama, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €813 (¥92,386) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)